Monday 14 April 2008

Where was I?

Where was I? Ah, yes. Everything going tits up. Nice expression. So, basically, from July 2007 I ‘gave myself time off’ from watching what I ate and went, as the saying goes, ‘from one extreme to another’. I stopped exercising and packed in the calories, consequently piling on the pounds. I DID attempt to return to WW, but to a new meeting as I couldn’t face R. the feeling of having let her down was so acute!

Gradually clothes began to get tighter, and then wouldn’t fit at all. I went from a 10 to a 12 to a 14 and now, if I’m honest, I’m back in a 16 and weighing in at a hefty 12 stone 9.5lbs…so a whole stone HEAVIER than I was when I started ww the first time round!! Good grief!

Funnily enough such a shocking revelation has yet to spur me into action. I went back to WW properly on 22.01.08 and weighed 12 stone 11.5 – which shocked me into action but what with lack of motivation, cheating and non attendance, I have steadfastly remained at 12st. 9.5 ever since then (which, granted, shows me I CAN maintain, if ever I reach my bloody goal weight, but I’m just maintaining being fat!)

So there you go, that’s the ‘back story’ out the way. Now I can concentrate on the day to day.

Laters.

BFP x

No comments: