Tuesday 18 May 2010

So far so good

This week I am adopting a 'Back to Basics' approach....I feel a little as if my eating and body are running away with me after 3 consecutive weekends of total unhealthiness and then the weeks in between spent trying to claw it back! I know myself sufficiently to realise that this will soon become a pattern if I am not careful and don't tend to it straight away!

So, yesterday I managed my 3L water, 3 proper, balanced, healthy meals, no alcohol, no cake, a swift 5k in between assignment writing (due Wednesday, not fun), no bread, stuck to points, got an early night and today I feel like I am back in control.

Maybe it really IS as simple as that?!

Lx

2 comments:

Brianna said...

The simpler, the better in this case, I believe! Life happens, and control slips away sometimes. Just get back into the game. I'm working on being better at writing everything down this week!

H.E.A. said...

I think it's funny that you say that cause I have been thinking the same thing all week!

Why do we make it so hard?? :)