Wednesday 27 October 2010

I'm back!

Hello!

I'm back! Bear with me! Full post-show report pending but for now I am having a crazy week of being back at work and trying to get back to some semblance of normality after a week of lunacy and in many ways the unhealthiest week EVER!

The show went really well, pics to follow and I am definitely auditioning for the next one! Physically I am absolutely shattered so haven't jumped straight back into my workout routine, as I had intended, but that's ok for one week, it won't kill me to chill out for a bit. Likewise with food, I am on day 4 of not counting or weighing myself and whilst it's weird, it's ok (mostly because I am too tired to be bothered!).

But this weekend I will have to drag myself back on track....because of this YIKES!!! How on EARTH do I get roped into these things??!!

So, that's it for now - I'm alive!

Catch ya soon with a proper post - promise!!

Love Lizzie xoxox

2 comments:

Gina said...

You seems to be very tired. Hope everything will be smooth this week for you.

Michele said...

Welcome back!! :)