Monday 28 June 2010

A Weekend of excess.....

....Means a week of getting back into the healthy groove. As soon as I get to my office I will take some time to sit and plan out the week.

*No booze- daytime football matches are lethal! The beer starts flowing and before you know it it's 10pm and the 3 litres of water a day thing has thoroughly gone out the window!!

*No bread- BBQ's, however healthy, are always hard for me because I lurrrrrrve bread soooooo much! But a weekend of eating it with pretty much every meal has left me feeling huge, bloated, fat, stodgy and puffy. So let the detox begin!

*Water- at least 3 litres a day!! Annoyingly I cannot find the stopper for my bottle this morning, so it'll have to sit on my desk! I will buy a bottle for the gym tonight.

*Exercise- I want to get a workout in every day this week, be it a run or a class, this body needs activity. I feel lethargic and lazy but I know I'll feel so energised when I've moved more! I pretty much took the weekend off so I need to get back into it. I immediately feel better when I workout- it's like magic!

*Cheese is off the menu!! - it seems to have been creeping back in lately. Totally fine if I've counted, weighed and pointed....not so much if I haven't!!!!

*Meals-as clean as possible, no red meat, lots of fruit & veg, lean proteins and good and healthy fibre and carbs!

* Plan Count Track. Repeat ad infinitum!

*Stick to points- they're there for a REASON!

*Steer clear of cake.

So that's my plan......my body is craving healthy stuff!!!! I intend to comply.

Love, Lizzie xoxo
------------------

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds just like my weekend, although it was wine instead of beer and indian food instead of BBQ lol.
I am back on plan now though as well and working at repairing the damage.
I'm also determined NOT to let it happen again next weekend which has become the norm lately.

Aberdeen said...

bravoooo! You're inpirational on a Monday!!

Samantha said...

Looks like a great plan!

Lizzie said...

cheers dudes!!! thanks so much for reading! x

philippa_moore said...

Cheese is off the menu for me too! July is cheese free month, I've decided. As much as I love the stuff, it is one of those foods that makes me instantly curvier once I've eaten it, I have no idea why!!

And workouts really do lift the mood, don't they - I'm trying to get one in every day now too.

xx

Anonymous said...

Beer is evil. Eeee-vill. Like the fruits of the devil. It has derailed many a good week for me. Darn beer.