Monday 25 April 2011

BodyFitBootCamp


Hey peeps,

Soooo....guess what I've been up to?! Getting my very first, bona fide, fitness business venture off the ground THAT'S WHAT!!!!

How good is that?! Check it out here! My friend and mentor, Mr Mark Raynsford is the Director of BodyFitBootCamp in Surrey. I don't know if I ever told you about my little running club that's been operating since January this year, with the aim of helping women who might otherwise be intimidated by gyms and the like, to learn to run in a fun environment, with likeminded people. Well, it's been going great guns but was starting to need something else to develop it. Through various chats on twitter and with Mark, an idea began to take shape of actually turning my running club into a boot camp !

Fast forward a few weeks and here we are !!!!!!!! It's all happened so fast and I am so buzzing! it's GREAT to be doing something I love, motivating people who want to make fat loss and fitness changes in their lives, and getting paid for it!

Our sessions last for about 45 minutes and we work HARD! No equipment, all bodyweight exercises and a bloody good laugh while we're doing it !

I am so grateful to Mark for this opportunity - it's well exciting! I am loving seeing the enthusiasm in the members as they see results and get all passionate about training and eating right. IT IS GREAT !

So that's where I've been ! How we doin, blogland?!

Love Lizzie xoxo

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Ohmygoodness this is SO EXCITING! I can't wait to hear how it goes and what workouts you come up with! Squee!

Kathleen said...

That's really cool, Lizzie! Would love to see an update.

Nancy said...

Such activities are very motivative! If you want your trainings to be effective and also bring you pleasure, you need to mobilize all available energy resourses of your body. This requires proper nutrition. To provide my body with enough nutrients without overeating I am taking dietary supplement Multipurpose High-Potency Super Nutritional Complex, by Military Grade. Sometimes people feel tired. This is normal. But due to this supplement, I forgot when I felt fatigue last time. I am able to hit the gym whenever I want and still have lots of energy for active recreation with my family. I live in constant motion and I enjoy it!