Tuesday 5 May 2009

Catch Up

AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo busy!!! Sorry for the distinct lack of posting since Thursday! I have been out. A lot! And we've just had a Bank Holiday here in the UK so I have had a 4 day weekend!

This week is a MAD week at work, plus the fact that I am trying to get the last few odds and ends sorted for the party on Saturday, plus fit in exercise as I've managed to do absolutely bugger all since Saturday! GAH!

ANyhoops the EXCELLENT news is that at weigh in on Saturday I lost......4 flipping lbs! HOW GOOD!!!!! A WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! So I am down to the next stone bracket, which means dropping a point which means being extra careful!!! Anyway, I am SO PLEASED! I shrieked on the scales !!! I FINALLY feel like I'm making some progress!

I promise I will write properly later, I've got so many blogs to catch up on - you've all been very busy over the weekend!

BIG FAT LOVE

BFP xoxo

3 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

What!!!!!!!!!! 4lbs! That is terrific! I am very proud of you.
Cindie

philippa_moore said...

Well done on the loss - you're unstoppable at the moment! Go you!

Gotta love them four day weekends - I can't wait for the next one..in..er..three weeks time! :D

Brianna said...

Four pounds! WOOOT! That's amazing!