Wednesday 20 May 2009

Nobody Panic!

Hello people! Don't worry, I am still here......


For the past week I have been enduring a delightful illness known as Labrynthitis, which is basically an inner ear infection resulting in lack of balance and extreme dizziness. Suffice to say I have been horizontal for the past week (and not in a good way!! :), off work and have been unable to blog on account of not being able to sit upright or look at a computer screen for any length of time :(

I have essentially done nothing but eat crap, take no exercise, feel sorry for myself, get annoyed at my husband, and have twitchy legs and insomnia because my body's too alert to sleep at night because I haven't WALKED anywhere let alone run in an entire bloody week!

I am pissed off (Can you tell!?)


Anyways, just wanted to let y'all know that I am still here and hopefully normal blogging/living will resume next week.

Better dash, got loads to read - you lot blog a LOT!

Big Fat Love,

Me xoxo

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Feel better soon! (I've had a similar vertigo issue -- no fun!)