Wednesday 20 January 2010

Get over yourself, Elizabeth!

....Would be my message to self today! A thousand apologies for the whine-fest that was last night's post! What right have I to complain?! If that is the extent of worries in my life, then I am blessed indeed!!!

Today will be different. Today is planned, packed, counted, factored in and I'm raring to go. It's 8am and I'm on the commute, ready to have as good a day as poss. Exercise will commence from 1600 hours, after an afternoon @ college, learning- and the irony does not go unnoticed here- case formulisations for OCD and disordered eating. Before then I have a LOT of work to do, so have a fabulous day everyone.

Keep on truckin' !

Lovelove xxxx
------------------

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay! Glad you're in better spirits, doll! Hang in there; you're doing great!!!
xoxoxo