- My blinkin cycle kicked in again....a mere week after the last time - wtf?
- I couldn't go to the gym last night because I promised 2 of my yummy mummy friends they could use my CostCo membership after work so I didn't get in till 9pm...
- ...which meant I ate really late. Which meant I ate crap. Which meant I got pissed off at myself.
- which meant I was determined to behave myself all day - which I did - but then I worked really late (tll 8pm) and thus the vicious circle of last night is beginning again, so I have turned to blogging as a diversion tactic!
- I was determined to run outside today - I had 2 invitations for company on said run. First one I couldn't make the time, second was wonderful Rachel. We were determined. 8pm came and went. I walked home from the train station in crazy winds and freezatious weather and thus the run did not happen.
I AM SO ANNOYED! WHY AM I SABOTAGING MYSELF!!!!????
I have not worked out for TWO DAYS. This makes me itch. Tomorrow I have simply got to do some exercise. And then I'll be fine. It's nonsensical to worry about 2 missed days. Isn't it? I ran 6 miles Sunday, did and hour's weights and swam 30 lengths. Surely that'll be ok till tomorrow.
God I am obsessive.
Let's find a positive.
Ooh I know! I wore my brand new, one piece swimsuit on Sunday - and actually felt not hideous in it, - and the pool was packed! AND I went in the steam room all by myself!
And obv, running a second 10k on Sunday in 2 minutes LESS than the first time is a bit of a buzz.
Hang in there me, you can do this.....
Ok. I feel better now!