Me again, checking in after a fabulous weekend.
So, let me see, what's new.....
- OOH! I have my first running injury - an ingrowing toenail, which is pretty MINGING to say the least and (may possibly have been aggravated by me poking a nail file under the nail and trying to lift it up...not pretty, shall we say. Oopsie)
- eating going good - I had bugger all appetite yesterday apart from eating pineapple and beans on toast (not at the same time) and no energy for exercise and work was too busy so I couldn't get out the blinkin' office to swim, so I feel fat today, in my mind. is that weird? No worries though because my evening plans got cancelled which means I'll have time to run this evening so I can breathe a sigh of relief. Come to think of it, not particularly hungry today either. It's almost 3pm and I've had a latte and one weetabix. DOUBLE YOU TEE EFF IS WRONG WITH ME?! (Swine flu?!)
- I was a bit rubbish at tracking on Sunday, Saturday was fine - I made burgers, sweet potato fries and salad (or a big ass salad as some fo you would say !!) and it was YUMMY - I even went crazy and had a bit of bread with it - get me living dangerously *rolls eyes at self*
- Sunday was shopping day - we had to get Rich an outfit for his party (because we all know MY outfit(s) is sorted :) ) I thought he'd be a nightmare but actually he was fine! And he bought me lunch at Cafe Rouge so I had a Goat's Cheese Salad...the waitress asked me if I wanted fries with it? FRIES?! FRIES?! With a salad? Woman are you INSANE?! Needless to say I declined the offer. We shopped all day and none of it was for me - boooooooooooooooo. Oh, but I did get some fancy schamncy running leggings but thus far I am scared to try them on so they're sitting in their Nike bag at home - hahaha!
- I had my hair cut - fringe (aka 'BANGS') went a bit mental as I always ask for a BLUNT CUT a la Lily Allen (see below, exhibits A to C)
Now, just FYI, I had this hair first, lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng before the stylists got their hands on Lily's barnet, and I am DEFINITELY NOT trying to emulate her, but she has provided me with a useful guide to go by during trips to the hairdressers because everyone knows who she is.
This time, however, the stupid woman FEATHER CUT my fringe....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
So - long story short I've just been back in, complained a bit and got it re-trimmed for free and a voucher for money off next time! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!
See, it pays to make a nuisance of yourself!
And on that note, I am going.......suddenly I'm ravenous - bring on the Ryvita! :)