Tuesday 10 March 2009

Food Updates


So, I began this blog primarily to list the foods I was eating and to track in public so that I make myself accountable. I haven't done that in a while, since my natural hilariousity (?) kicked in and amused you all......so for those non WW amongst you SOZ but this post is a necessary one in terms of what I am stuffing my face with.



I shall begin avec Monday


Monday March 9th


Breakfast: red grapes (1.5), tea, skinny latte on way to work from Caffe Nero (2)


Mid-morning: 1 small banana (1), 1 medium apple (0.5), 2 further cups of tea.


Lunch: SALAD - gargantuan spinach, cherry toms, coriander leaf, chilli, pickled onions, ww dressing all for (0) points plus one yougurt (0.5) points


Milk allowance for the day (1)


Then I went mental when I got home.......1 x ww bar (1.5), 2 small bags of crisps one of Skips and one of Ryvita minis salt n vinegar totalling (3) and then as if that were not enough I scoffed one of the aforementioned blasted fairy cakes I made on Sunday in my return to the fifties.......(3) points!


So dinner had to be lowwwwwwwwwwwwww pointage.....so I made a spinach frittata from the 'How To Eat the WW Way' book. For (3) points I had 2 medium eggs, spinach, broccoli, peppers, onions, mustard in spray oil. GORGEOUS.


Total for Monday = 17 - Points remaining = 3 - Exercise points = 44 lengths swum in 30 minutes


Tuesday March 10th


Breakfast: 40g branflakes plus skim (2)


Mid morning: My lovely New York Blend french pressed coffee plus milk and 2 bananas, yes two, judge me not, at least I didn't eat crisps! (2)


Lunch: SALAD consisting of gargantuan spinach, cherry toms, red peppers, mange tout, chilli flakes, coriander and for the sake of both variety and protein I added two Laughing cow triangles, one light, one extra light (I like to live dangerously) for 1 point - SEE PIC ABOVE!


On the days when I have cereal for breakfast I take 2 points for milk figuring that with breakfast and tea/coffee allowance during the day I probably drink about a pint of skimmed milk.


Running total for today is therefore 7 points. Exercise was 300 cals in 20 mins on treadmill and cross trainer. Dunno how many exercise points that is but if I count them I'll eat them so I'm better off not knowing!

Dinner this evening is going to be chicken arrabiata with wholemeal spaghetti 4.5 points, and I may go completely bonkers and go to pilates.....we'll see.........
Laters, Skaters
BFP xxx

No comments: