Friday 6 February 2009

Thank Crunchie

It's FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAYY! Hurrah! Classically the time when you (me, I mean me) go bonkers....food wise, wine wise etc etc. But not today, no siree! I had such a fun time last night and that'll do me. Tonight is all prepared (well insofar as the lamb mince is defrosted and also some chicken for our meals over the weekend) I am going to go swimming straight from the office and not do my usual trick of going home at 4pm and opening a bottle of wine at 5 (because everyone knows 5pm on a Friday is when you're officially allowed to start boozing because it's at long last officially the weekend) and then having finished said bottle of wine by 7pm thinking 'Ooh i just need a little tipple to have while I watch Wossy', and before you know it, it's off to the offy..again! And I think to myself 'hmmmm....2 bottles of vino is 15 points, so if I just have no points veg for lunch and dinner and no brekky then all will be well....NOOOOOOO!!! not so old chums - divent be goin' there!!

No, this weekend will be different - I did it last weekend, no alcofrol, and a GORGEOUS (TM Rachel Fryer) beef in a creamy peppercorn sauce with brown rice and green beans dinner which I lovingly prepared and tended to - in fact cooking probably served as a distraction from sitting on my arse on the couch 'relaxing'! HA! So that's the plan for tonight. And all after I've been for a swim and will be feeling smug as a bug in a rug.

Food thus far today:

2 x Roberts the Baker toast (2)
half fat butter 1 tsp (1/2)
2x tea skim

Midmorning - 1 small banana (1)

Meeting 'me ma' for coffee at lunch time so skinny latte (2)


et c'est tout up to now.....


lovelove BFP xoxo

No comments: