Sunday 19 September 2010

Weekend Weigh In

Excuse me if this makes bob all sense. I am absolutely knackered, on the train on my way home from an extremely long, all- day rehearsal. Just thought I'd check in.....

Well friends, the hard work + discipline paid off + I am pleased to announce a 2.5lb loss. This takes me back to 9,11 (137lbs, 62.1kg) so YAY. And PHEW.

I also went back to pt on Friday and survived. It was quite a tame session compared to others I have experienced.....I think I am being lulled into a false sense of security! We did a lot of strength work + Chris was his usual blatantly honest self + said I looked slimmer. He also said I'd lost some "bulk" off my upper body, meaning I had been perhaps too toned? Anyhoo he was pleased that I hadn't lost the plot over the summer + I was glad I could still do a full session! All in all it was good to be back.

So here's to the coming week, keep on keeping on! That's what I'm gonna do!

Happy sunday evening folks!

Love lizzie xoxo
------------------

No comments: